By using the datamindly.com website you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
“Editor” means the individual accepting the terms of this Agreement or the entity such individual represents, as applicable.
“Editor Data” means data and other information made available to Datamindly through the use of the Datamindly Services under this Agreement.
“End User” means an end user of datamindly.com site
“End User Data” means all personal information of an end user including name, emails, phone numbers and other personal data related to the use of Datamindly Services (device data, timestamps, location, etc.).
“Datamindly Properties” means the datamindly.com.
“Datamindly Services” means the services provided by Datamindly to End User and Editor under this Agreement through www.datamindly.com website, including all programs, features, functions, content and report formats, and subsequent updates or upgrades of any of the foregoing made generally available by Datamindly.
- DATA WE COLLECT
Data provided by Editor
- Account Registration. When we register you for an Account, we might ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
Data provided by End Users
- Communications. If the End User contacts us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as name, email address, the contents of the message and/or attachments he/she may send us, and any other information he/she may choose to provide.
The personal information that the End User is asked to provide to Datamindly, and the reasons why he/she is asked to provide it, will be made clear at the point we ask him/her to provide such personal information.
Data we collect when Editors or the End Users use of Datamindly Services
- Cookies. We only use essential cookies that help us provide you with the service.
- HOW WE USE THE DATA
We use the data we collect in various ways presented below grouped by the legal basis for processing:
We need the data to perform the contract with you
- Provide, operate and maintain Datamindly Services
- Provide you with customer support and reply to your requests made through the contact form
The processing is our legitimate interest and it is not overridden by your rights
- Find and prevent fraud
- Understand how Editors and End Users use Datamindly Services
- Develop new content, features, and functionality
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service or other legal rights or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
We need to comply with a legal obligation
- Collect and manage your consents
- Record your requests and the communication between you and Datamindly regarding your data
4. THIRD PARTY PROCESSORS
We are committed to reducing at the minimum the Third-Party Processors that we use to lower the risks of your data being exposed. We also assess and review each one of them in order to make sure they have similar and compliant privacy policies. A complete list of data processors can be found under the Third – Party Processors section.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR DATA
As a rule, we do not share your data with any third-party. However, we may share your data in the following cases:
- Business Transfers. Information may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to any potential acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any proposed merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- With Your Consent. We may share information with your consent.
Datamindly takes reasonable precautions such as policy-based access control to protect Data in our possession from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access. Datamindly follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Data, both during transmission and once received by Datamindly. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
- DATA RETENTION
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- CHILDREN UNDER 16
- ACCOUNT & DATA DELETION
As an End User, you cannot create an account with datamindly.com. In case you contacted us through the contact form and would like to have your data deleted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a registered Editor, you can request data deletion by emailing us at email@example.com.
- ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
If you are a registered Editor or an End User that contacted us, you may request certain information we have about you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To protect your privacy and security, we also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before updating or removing your information. The information you provide us may be archived or stored periodically by us according to backup processes conducted in the ordinary course of business for disaster recovery purposes.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
As a Hungarian enterprise serving users across the world and delivering Datamindly Services through the use of Third-Party processors, we may transfer personal information to countries other than the country in which the data was originally collected. When we transfer your personal information to other countries, we will protect that information as follows:
- Data is kept in an EU country. Whenever is possible/feasible, we select data processors or specific options inside the data processors’ services in order to keep data inside EU.
- Transfer data to countries with similar data privacy rules. We only select data processors that resides or store data in one of the countries from EU clear listed as it may be updated from time to time. In case of US data processors, we verified their Privacy Shield certification before engaging them.
- YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Please be advised that in case you allow Datamindly to collect and process certain personal data from you, you have the following rights:
- Right of Access. You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are processed, and, where that is the case, you have the right to request and get access to that personal data.
- Right to Rectification. You have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data and you have the right to provide additional personal data to complete any incomplete personal data.
- Right to Erasure (“Right to be Forgotten”). In certain cases, you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data.
- Right to Restriction of Processing. You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing, applicable for a certain period and/or for certain situations.
- Right to Data Portability. You have the right to receive from us in a structured format your personal data and you have the right to (let) transmit such personal data to another controller.
- Right to Object. In certain cases, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data, including with regards to profiling. You have the right to object at further processing of your personal data in so far as such data have been collected for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to be Not Subject to Automated Individual Decision-Making. You have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
- Right to Filing Complaints. You have the right to file complaints with the applicable data protection authority on our processing of your personal data.
- Right to Compensation of Damages. In case we breach applicable legislation on processing of your personal data, you have the right to claim damages from us for any damages such breach may cause with you.
For further information see https://eugdpr.org/. In case you like to get in contact with us in relation to any of the above mentioned rights or any other personal data issues, please use the data privacy tool in the bottom left corner or email us at email@example.com.
- CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
- RIGHTS AND CHOICES OF USERS IN REGARDS THE PROCESSING OF DATA
In case a user feels that the operator of www.datamindly.com have violated their rights to protect their personal data, the user may bring their claim before a civil court, or may request the assistance of the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság, or NAIH, seat: Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C, Budapest 1125 Hungary; postal address: Budapest 1530 Hungary, Pf.: 5; website: www.naih.hu) in accordance with the provisions of Act CXII. of 2011. Further information is available on the NAIH website.
- CONTACT US
© 2018 Datamindly Hungary Ltd. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 15th December, 2018